Columbus Metra bus catches fire

Columbus Metra bus catches fire

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - A Columbus city bus was put out of commission this morning after it suddenly caught fire during a normal morning route.

The bus, number 224, was driving in the area of 10th Street and Talbotton Rd. when the front of the bus reportedly went up in flames.

There is no word yet on injuries or the cause of the fire.

This is a developing story, stay with WTVM for all the details.

Copyright 2019 WTVM. All rights reserved.