Kip Smith Wins House 129 Runoff - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Kip Smith Wins House 129 Runoff

COLUMBUS, Ga. (WXTX) --According to Georgia Secretary of State, Karen Handel's office, Kip Smith is the unofficial winner of the runoff for State Representative, District 129.

With 100% of all precincts in Harris, Muscogee and Troup counties reporting, Smith has 65.3% of the vote. Steve Earles has the remaining 34.7% of the vote. Smith carried all three counties. Results are unofficial and incomplete pending a certification process that will carry over into the week of December 7th.

Powered by Frankly