T-shirt burning causes scare at apartments - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

T-shirt burning causes scare at apartments

By Web Staff – email | Facebook | Twitter

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) –  A small fire caused a scare Thursday afternoon.

The fire started around 12:30 p.m. at an apartment home located at 1127 16th Avenue.

Several fire crews have been called in to assist, but the small fire was quickly put out. 

We're told a t-shirt caught on fire. No one was injured.

©2010 WTVM. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly