Advantages of a hearing aid ...
ACT YOUNGER. FEEL YOUNGER. LOOK YOUNGER.
Jones says people who hear -- but, don't understand -- are often frustrated, unsure, complacent, stay away from a crowd, angry, loud and sometimes suspicious HEARING changes their LIFE-STYLE, CONFIDENCE, SELF ASSURANCE -- HAPPY to hear the world and their loved ones.
Yes or No. ASK Yourself ...
- Do you find it difficult to follow a conversation in a crowded room or restaurant?
- Do you frequently ask people to speak up or repeat themselves?
- Do you find yourself turning one ear toward a speaker to hear better?
- Do you often find it difficult to hear when speaking on the phone?
- Do you find young children's voices difficult to hear?
- Do you often feel people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Do you have a ringing in your ears?
If you answered, "yes," to any of these questions, a hearing evaluation may be necessary. For more information, call (706) 576-5555 or (800) 435-4067.