You have many choices for your cancer care. When choosing the John B. Amos Cancer Center, you can feel confident knowing you have a team of specialists and caregivers dedicated to your care and committed to providing the greatest degree of expertise, comfort and research for your best possible outcome.
Following are more reasons you can feel confident in choosing the John B. Amos Cancer Center.
• The John B. Amos Cancer Center is a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary cancer center accredited by both the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, and the American College of Radiology Oncology.
• All physicians at the John B. Amos Cancer Center are board certified in their respective fields.
• The John B. Amos Cancer Center treats the whole person, not just the disease.
• Another benefit is your possible eligibility to participate in a cancer clinical trial, using the newest and most promising anti-cancer drugs and therapies. Participants in clinical trials receive exceptionally high quality care and contribute significant knowledge to the fields of cancer treatment, prevention and control.
• Working on your behalf at the John B. Amos Cancer Center is a medical team of experienced board-certified oncologists (MDs), advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNPs) and many others who will guide you through your treatment. Your team may also include additional physician specialists, clinical researchers, case manager associates, clinical counselors, pharmacists, radiation physicists and therapists, oncology- and chemotherapy-certified nurses and registered dietitians.
• Because of its accreditation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, the John B. Amos Cancer Center's resources, services and caseload are available through the American Cancer Society website.