OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTVM 1909 Wynnton Rd, Columbus, Ga. 31906. ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 10/13/2010 and ends at 10/25/2010. Entries must be received by 10/25/2010 Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Georgia and Alabama in the following counties: Harris, Muscogee, Chattahoochee, Stewart, Quitman, Clay, Randolph, Webster, Sumter, Marion, Schley, Taylor, Talbot, Chambers, Lee, Russell, and Barbour who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTVM-TV, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual/e-mail address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on or about 10/13/2010, individuals can log on to www.wtvm.com and complete the online entry form. Entries must be received by 10/25/2010 in order to qualify. Or viewers can fill out an entry form at the studios of WTVM location 1909 Wynnton Rd. Columbus GA 31906 8:3oam-5:00pm. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded Tickets (2) to the Country Music Awards 11/10/2010 show in Nashville Tennessee and will contain the following. Winner is responsible for travel to Nashville. Value $1,390.00
5. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
6. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTVM-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTVM-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
7. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTVM 1909 Wynnton Rd, Columbus Ga. 31906 or visit the website at www.wtvm.com between 11/30/2010-12/30/2010.
8. This agreement ("Agreement") between American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. ("ABC") and the undersigned affiliate ("Affiliate") is entered into as of October 11, 2010, in connection with Affiliate's 2010 CMA Awards Promotion (the "Promotion") whereby Affiliate has elected to participate in the promotion and execution of the Promotion, which includes materials provided by ABC. For good and valuable onsideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Affiliate represents and warrants that Affiliate and its employees and agents shall comply with all ABC promotional guidelines as well as all applicable laws in connection with the conduct, administration and fulfillment of the Promotion, and the advertising and promotion thereof. Affiliate agrees and acknowledges that the furnishing of any materials by ABC to Affiliate in connection with the Promotion shall not affect, limit, alter or vitiate any warranty, representation, or indemnification obligation on behalf of Affiliate herein. Affiliate hereby releases and discharges ABC, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, servants, representatives, shareholders or employees ("Released Parties"), from any claims or actions arising from or related to the Promotion. Affiliate shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against: any and all claims, expenses and/orliabilities (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to (i) the conduct, administration, fulfillment and/or advertising and promotion of the Promotion; and (ii) the breach of any of Affiliate's representations, warranties or obligations under this Agreement.