Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, advance voting will be three days next week.
Residents with a government-issued photo ID will be able to advance vote at the following locations November 22-24:
- Elections Office at the Government Center – 100 10th Street, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Columbus Public Library - 3000 Macon Road, 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Monday and Tuesday),Wednesday 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Frank Chester Recreation Center - 1441 Benning Drive, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Columbus State University Cunningham Center - 3100 Gentian Boulevard, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Three races will be on the Columbus ballot:
- Mayor - Zeph Baker and Teresa Tomlinson
- Council Post 9 - Travis Chambers and Judy Thomas
- Council District 3 - Bruce Huff and incumbent Julius Hunter
For the Nov. 2nd race results, click here.