OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Christmas in the South-WTVM 10/2012
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTVM 1909 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31906 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 10/11/2012 and ends at 10/24/12. Entries must be received by 10/24/12 Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Georgia and Alabama in the following counties: Harris, Muscogee, Chattahoochee, Stewart, Quitman, Clay, Randolph, Webster, Sumter, Marion, Schley, Taylor, Talbot, Chambers, Lee, Russell, and Barbour who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTVM-TV, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per person will be accepted per day, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on or about 10/11/2012 individuals can log on to www.wtvm.com and complete an entry form. Entries must be received by 10/24/12 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- GRAND PRIZE: Each winner receives: Two tickets to the Christmas in the South event October 26-28th 2012. Value $12.00. There are a total of 100 tickets.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. Random drawing from entries received.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 7 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 10/25/2007 the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTVM -TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WTVM -TV if WTVM -TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTVM -TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTVM -TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTVM -TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTVM 1909 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31906.