OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by [WTVM-TV 1909 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31906 ; Buffalo Rock Company 4356 Allied Drive Columbus, GA 31906; Rainbow Foods, L.L.C 4039 Buena Vista Rd. Columbus, GA 31907 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 8 AM EST on November 7, 2011 and ends at 9 PM EST on December 2, 2011. Entries must be received by Noon on December 2, 2011. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Chambers, Lee, Russell, Barbur counties in AL and Harris, Talbot, Muscogee, Marion, Schley, Sumter, Webster, Randolph, Clay, and Quitman counties in GA, who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTVM-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. There is 1 way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 8 AM on November 7, 2011 individuals can enter by obtaining an entry form at participating Rainbow Foods locations, completing the entry form and placing it in the ballot boxes placed at each participating Rainbow Foods location. The address of the participating Raindbow Foods locations are as follows: [Store #366 Buena Vista Rd Columbus; Store #369 4490 US Hwy 80 Crawford, AL; Store #368 AL Hwy 165 Fort Mitchell, AL; Store #370 300 Seale Rd. South Phenix City, AL; Store #373 460 Smiths Shopping Plaza Smiths, AL]; Entries must be received by Noon EST on December 2, 2011 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WTVM-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WTVM-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WTVM-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). There will be one drawing per week at each of the six (6) participating Rainbow Foods locations. The retail value of each prize is $100 gift certificate to Rainbow Foods. There will be a total of six (6) winners selected per week during the four (4) week promotion period, for a total of twenty-four (24) prizes. Gift certificates may only be redeemed at a participating Rainbow Foods location listed above.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Each Friday during the promotion, the manager at each Rainbow Foods location will draw a winner from the ballot box. The winner will then be contacted via phone by the manager to redeem his/her $100 gift certificate. Rainbow Foods is responsible for issuing all of the prizes.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 10 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 9 PM EST December 11, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTVM-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WTVM-TV if WTVM-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTVM-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTVM-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTVM-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTVM-TV 1909 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31906.