OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WTVM-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WTVM-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WTVM-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). There will be one drawing each day December 5-9 and December 12-15 from all entries submitted to the wtvm.com "9 Days of Holiday Cheer" entry page. There will be (1) winner of the grand prize retail valued at $1000 for a round 14k Diamond Pendant with 3 Circles Equaling 1/2 Carat of Diamonds from Better Jewelers. There will be a total of four (4) winners for the Big Prize Level with the retail value of each prize at $500: a Day at the Spa with Open Toe Pedicure & New Image Sharper from Med Spa; a Traxxas RC TMaxx from HobbyTown; a $500 valued Clothing Package of 2 Suits, 2 Ties, 2 Shirts, 2 Pairs of Shoes from E&S Means Clothing Warehouse; or a $500 Gift Card from Action Building. There will be a total of four (4) winners for the Prize Level [A5] with the retail value of each prize at $250: 1/3 Carat Diamond Stud Earrings in 14k White Gold from Custom Jewelers Inc.; a $250 Valued Custom Engraved Paver with Space for 3 Lines of Text from The National Infantry Museum; or a Large Round Sterling Vintage Pendant with Crystals from Custom Jewelers.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. [A6] [A7]
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Each day from December 5-9 and December 12-15 WTVM-TV will randomly select a winner from the entries. The winner will then be contacted via phone by to redeem his/her certificate to take to each Sponsor's location to redeem their prize. Each Sponsor is responsible for issuing all of the prizes…
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 10 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 11:55 PM EST December 23, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTVM-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WTVM-TV if WTVM-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTVM-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTVM-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTVM-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTVM-TV 1909 Wynnton Road, Columbus Georgia 31901, Re: "9 Days of Holiday Cheer".[A8]
[A1]Conflicts with par 3, should this be Nov date?
[A2]How many times allowed? 1 a day? 1 per person? 1 per household? Make sure to set out correctly.
[A3]Conflicts with par 1
[A4]Need to update to when you actually start accepting since this time has past.
[A6]If multiple entries allowed, add that entrant is only eligible to win 1 prize during the entire contest period.
[A7]If this is a given, change may to will. Add "If winner is unable to or ineligible to accept prize, Sponsors may select a replacement winner." If this is a given, change may to will.
[A8]Have a end date on this so you don't have to keep forever.