OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
WTVM_Legacy Chevy Car Giveaway 3Q 2012
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTVM 1909 Wynnton Rd, Columbus, Ga. 31906 and Legacy Chevrolet of Columbus 3615 Manchester Expressway Columbus Ga. 31909 (706.322.8888). ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 07/05/2012 10:00am and ends at 09/22/2012 4:00pm. Entries must be received by 09/22/2012 4:00pm. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Georgia and Alabama, who reside in one of the following counties: Harris, Muscogee, Chattahoochee, Stewart, Quitman, Clay, Randolph, Webster, Sumter, Marion, Schley, Taylor, Talbot, Chambers, Lee, Russell, and Barbour, and who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTVM-TV, sponsors other local media, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted per day, and multiple entries per day will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on 07/05/2012 9:00am, individuals can visit Legacy Chevrolet of Columbus 3615 Manchester Expressway Columbus Ga. 31909 between the hours of 9a-8p Mon-Sat and 1p-6p Sun. Fill out an official entry form, and drop the form in the entry barrel. Five (5) qualifiers will be randomly drawn from all entries on the dates of July 21, 2012/July 28, 2012/ August 18, 2012/ August 25, 2012/ September 8, 2012 and September 15, 2012. Ten qualifiers will be randomly drawn from all entries on September 22, 2012. Total of forty (40) qualifiers.
The above forty (40) qualifiers will be contacted by phone to be present on September 24, 2012 at Legacy Chevrolet of Columbus 3615 Manchester Expressway Columbus Ga. 31909 at 6:00pm. All qualifiers and finalists will be required to appear on a live television broadcast show for the automobile giveaway, September 24, 2012 on WTVM television between 7:30p and 8:00p eastern, to pull from the prize drum at random. A maximum of Forty (40) envelopes will be drawn. Of which, nine (9) will include a picture of a key numbered one (1) through nine (9) that will advance the nine (9) finalist to draw for the grand prize. The nine (9) finalists with a numbered key will be called to pick up the corresponding numbered key to their envelope to attempt start the car. The key from the nine (9) finalists that starts the car will win the grand prize.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- Grand Prize Winner: A maximum of one (1) winner
: will receive 2012 Chevrolet Sonic LS Sedan, VIN: 1G1JB5SH8C4212178, MSRP Value: $14,675
- Grand Prize Winner may also choose either: A $7,500.00 cash option instead of the above prize or the current wholesale trade-in value of the above prize for a different vehicle purchase from Legacy Chevrolet of Columbus 3615 Manchester Expressway Columbus Ga. 31909also instead of the above prize.
- No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned except as expressly stated in Rule #6 above. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute another car, in which case a car of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim the prize. The winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 5 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 10/02/2012 or the prize will be forfeited. In order to select the car as the prize, the winner must have automobile insurance as required by law.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, including but not limited to sales and income taxes. Winner will also be solely responsible for license, tag, title and registration fees, as well as any transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Legacy Chevrolet will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099.
Each entrant agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each entrant acknowledges that WTVM-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right (but not obligation) to publicize and broadcast each entrant's name, voice, and likeness, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion and, in the case of the winner, from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTVM-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTVM-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- Name of Winner. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTVM 1909 Wynnton Rd, Columbus Ga. 31906 or visit the website at www.wtvm.com between 09/25/2012 -10/25/2012.