OPELIKA, AL (WTVM) - Trinity United Methodist Church will host their third annual OrangeFest on Sunday October 28.
OrangeFest is a free family-friendly community event featuring:
- Trunk or Treat, a parking lot full of vehicle trunks re-created into fun carnival-type games with candy and prizes.
- A variety of inflatable jumpers and slides for kids of all ages
- Hay rides, face painting and photo opportunities by Ked Drake Photography
- Special guest appearances from the Opelika Fire Department, Sparky -the Great Fire Dog and Opelika High School Football players
They will be accepting donations of non-perishable food items to benefit the East Alabama Food Bank, so take the opportunity to tidy up your pantry to help stock up the community food bank.
The event will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. on the campus of Trinity UMC, located on 2nd Avenue between 8th and 9th Street in Opelika. The following lots have been allocated for parking:
- Lot across 2nd Avenue from Trinity UMC
- State Farm office
- Bob Hand Law office
- Alfa Insurance office
- Charter Bank