CHAMBERS COUNTY, AL (WTVM) - The Chambers County Drug Task Force has been working Interstate 85 up and down.
Lee County narcotics agents are joining in on a multi-jurisdictional fight against the illegal import and transport of drugs being funneled into local neighborhoods from Texas and Mexico drug makers.
Agents are taught to look for red flags and use their instincts and it appears to be working in Chambers County.
The following subjects were arrested and charged:
1. Michael Landon Anderson, Jr, 28 of Montgomery, Trafficking in Marijuana.
2. Willie Knight, 26 of Atmore, Trafficking in Ecstasy.
3. Derrick McCracken, 37 of Atmore, Trafficking in Ecstasy.
4. Keyion Lowery, 26 of Luverne, Possession of Marijuana 1st.
5. Avery Hall, 43 of Laverne, Possession of Marijuana 1st.
6. Reginald Calloway, 28 of Montgomery, Trafficking in Marijuana.
7. Christine Thomas, 28 of Wetumpka, Trafficking in Marijuana.
8. Rhiannon Lynn Darnell, 31 of Atlanta GA, Trafficking in Methamphetamine.
9. Mary Lou Harmon, 50 of Atlanta GA, Trafficking in Methamphetamine.
10. Dermarz Baskin, 36 of Tuskegee, Trafficking in Marijuana.
11. Charles Mitchell 29, of Montgomery, Trafficking in Marijuana
12. Tangela Daniel, 25 of Montgomery, Trafficking in Marijuana.
13. David Lee Henley, 37 of Atlanta GA, Trafficking in Cocaine.
14. Kevin Marion, 38 of Moss Point GA, Trafficking in Cocaine.
Citizens may also report drug activity at 334-644-3784. For emergencies, call 911 or after hours, 334-576-0917.