Montgomery fire leaves four families homeless - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Montgomery fire leaves four families homeless

Posted: Updated:
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

A fire in Montgomery on Wednesday night has left four families homeless.

The fire broke out last night in a residence on Price Street, near Jeff Davis High School

Neighbors tell WSFA 12 News that a grease fire in one of the homes spread to three other units.

Two people were inside their homes at the time of the fire. One person was treated for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.

The building sustained significant damage.

Fire officials have not determined the cause of the fire.

Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1909 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Ga. 31906

FCC Public File
publicfile@wtvm.com
706-494-5400
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WTVM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.