Early morning fire breaks out on Cole Dr. - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Early morning fire breaks out on Cole Dr.

Posted: Updated:

A house fire broke out at a home on Cole Dr. in Columbus at approximately 4:30 a.m.

Crews say the fire may have started from the stove.

No injuries were reported at this time and more details will be added as they become available.

Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1909 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Ga. 31906

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WTVM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.