Talladega Fan Carbon Monoxide Death - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Talladega Fan Carbon Monoxide Death

Posted: Updated:
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WTVM/AP) -

We now know the name of a racing fan who died from carbon monoxide poisoning at Talladega Superspeedway over the weekend. 

Craig Morgan was pronounced dead on the scene after he and his wife Jami were found unresponsive in their motor home Saturday afternoon. 

Jami was rushed to the hospital and at last check was in critical condition at the University of Alabama Birmingham Hospital. 

The Talladega County Sheriff says the couple's RV had a broken exhaust pipe on the generator and they left it on all night. 

Powered by WorldNow

1909 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Ga. 31906

FCC Public File
publicfile@wtvm.com
706-494-5400
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WTVM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.