Family complains of nausea, hospitalized as precaution -, GA News Weather & Sports

Family complains of nausea, hospitalized as precaution

Posted: Updated:

A mother and her two teenage children were taken to a Phoenix hospital as a precaution after they complained of nausea and vomiting Monday morning.

Firefighters said they were not sure whether carbon monoxide or a gas leak at the house near 46th Street and Osborn Road was responsible for the illnesses, said Phoenix Fire Capt. Ruben Saavedra.

The three were taken to Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center for treatment.

No other information was immediately available.

Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1909 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Ga. 31906

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WTVM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.