Man injured during duplex fire on Munro Ave. - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Man injured during duplex fire on Munro Ave.

Posted: Updated:
Scene from the fire on Munro Dr. Scene from the fire on Munro Dr.
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) -

One man was hospitalized after suffering burns from a fire that broke out in a Columbus duplex on Jan. 7.

The duplex on Munro Ave. caught fire earlier that evening and the back of the building was badly damaged.

One resident was taken to the Medical Center by ambulance after being burned in the fire. The extent of his injuries are unknown at this time.

The second resident in the duplex is a soldier who was not at home when the fire started.

Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

1909 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Ga. 31906

FCC Public File
publicfile@wtvm.com
706-494-5400
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WTVM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.