- U.S. House District 3:
- Mike Rogers (incumbent)
- Thomas Casson; the winner advances to face Democrat Jesse T. Smith in November
- (not counted) Jesse Smith (D- Army Veteran); Lisa Moore (Independent)
- State Board of Education, District 2: Candidates in the Republican primary include
- Betty Peters (incumbent)
- Barry R. Sadler. The winner is unopposed in November.
- House District 79:
- Mike Hubbard (Incumbent)
- Sandy Toomer
- Chambers County:
- Jimmy Allen (Incumbent)
- Chad Roberts (R)
- Jimmy Allen (R)
- Roberts faces Allen in the primary for the Republican nomination. Incumbent Sid Lockhart has qualified on the Democratic ticket.
(WTVM) - The following listing covers federal and state offices.
For information on local offices (county and municipal), please contact your county or city.