Dr. Greg Foster and Columbus Regional Health's Family Residency Program want to make sure that you have a fun but safe summer, with a few helpful tips!
- Stay out of the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., and stay in the shade.
- Wear bright-colored clothing that blocks the sun's reflective light.
- Wear sunglasses that wrap around the face and a wide-brimmed hat.
- Always wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15, preferably higher.
- And remember, block the sun not the fun!
For more information visit www.columbusregional.com