OPELIKA, AL (WTVM) – A Seale, AL man was arrested on eight felony warrants and three misdemeanor warrants.
According to police, Charles Edward Turnage, 19, was arrested on Tuesday around 3 p.m.
Turnage was booked into the Lee County Detention Center for the following charges:
- Receiving Stolen Property, First Degree: 2 counts
- Unlawful Breaking and Entering a Vehicle: 2 counts
- Theft of Property, First Degree: 3 counts
- Theft of Property, Second Degree: 1 count
- Attempted Burglary: 1 count
- Criminal Trespass, Second Degree: 1 count
- Attempting to Flee: 1 count