COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – It's that time of year again to gear up for the Fountain City Classic!
The FCC is an annual football game featuring Albany State University and Fort Valley State University. The game is played at A.J. McClung Memorial Stadium in Columbus.
Here is a list of events leading up to the big game:
- Friday, Nov. 6
- FCC Tailgate Village from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. at A.J. McClung Stadium
- FCC Weekend Official Kick-off Coffee Sip from 7 a.m. until 9 a.m. at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- 22nd Annual FCC Golf Classic from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. at Follow Me Golf Course
- FCC Vendor Fair Village from 6 p.m. until 1 a.m. at the Columbus Trade Center
- FCC Chairman’s Reception from 8:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. at the Columbus Trade Center
- Classic Couture After Party from 10:30 p.m. until 2 a.m. at the Columbus Trade Center
- FCC Classic Couture Fashion Show starting at 7:30 p.m. at the Columbus Trade Center
- Saturday, Nov. 7
- 26th Annual FCC Parade from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. at Colin Powell Parkway in Phenix City
- The Showdown before Sundown from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. at A.J. McClung Stadium
- FCC Vendor Fair Village from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. at the Columbus Trade Center
- Saturday Night Live Grown Folks Affair from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. at the Columbus Trade Center
Click here for more information about how you can purchase tickets.