AUBURN, AL (WTVM) – The Auburn Police Department announced that they arrested six people in connection to an illegal gambling ring on Sunday.
On Sunday, a search warrant was executed at a building in the 1400 block of Ogletree Road in Auburn for an illegal selling of drugs, gambling and unlicensed alcohol.
With the assistance of the Lee County Regional SWAT and the APD narcotics section and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, six people were arrested and charged.
During the search of the home, crack cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, money and two firearms were confiscated.
The six people were arrested and charged as follows:
- Janerold Philpot was charged with first-degree possession of marijuana; bond $3,000
- Threston Philpot was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia; bond, $1,000
- Eric Stinson was charged with first-degree possession of marijuana; bond $3,000
- Richard Key was charged with possession of a controlled substance; bond $3,000
- Henry Finley was charged with drug trafficking (cocaine) and first-degree possession of marijuana; bond $53,000
- Vivian Philpot was charged with sale of alcohol without a license and possession of alcohol for sale without a license; bond $2,000.
All subjects were transported to the Lee County Detention Center.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.