COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – An armed robbery took place in the parking lot of Midtown Medical Center on Nov. 2 between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
According to Columbus police, during the armed robbery the victim's vehicle was also taken. However, the vehicle was recovered at the intersection of 23rd Street and 15th Avenue.
The Robbery/Homicide Division of the Columbus Police Department is seeking help in identifying the suspect involved.
The suspect is described as:
- Dark Skinned black male
- Approximately 35 years of age
- Approximately 6' in height, possibly taller
- Weighing between 200 to 210 pounds
- "Scraggly" mustache and beard with the beard down to his neck.
- Pock marks or acne scars on his face
- Possibly a gap between his two teeth with a possible gold tooth
- Same thickness in upper and lower lips.
- The suspect was last seen wearing a striped rugby shirt with horizontal yellow and blue stripes, possible knit hat dark in color, faded blue hoodie with a zipper, and a pair of faded dark blue heavy cotton Dickies.
The suspect is considered armed and dangerous, so if you have any information please contact Columbus police at (706) 653-3400.