Columbus family displaced after fire on Colorado St. - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Columbus family displaced after fire on Colorado St.

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) -

One Columbus family has been displaced after a fire on Christmas Day.

Firefighters responded to a fire on Colorado Street before 2 p.m. and say the fire was caused by burning food in the stove.  

Officials also report that the Red Cross is assisting the family.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright WTVM 2015. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly