(WTVM) - The numbers for the $949.8 million jackpot have been announced.
The numbers are 32-16-19-57-34 and the Powerball is 13.
Saturday's record-breaking Powerball jackpot continues its historic climb, ballooning to $900 million. The jackpot was bumped on Saturday from $800 million to a staggering $900 million due to brisk sales.
There were no winners in the last drawing on Jan. 6; a person in New Mexico won $2 million in a Match 5 Power Play, while winners in 12 states won $1 million in the Match 5.
The current jackpot began rolling on Nov. 7 and has rolled 19 times. A Powerball ticket costs $2 each.
Powerball is played in 44 states, Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
As with all other Georgia Lottery games, proceeds from the Powerball will benefit education in the state of Georgia. Since its first year, the Georgia Lottery Corp. has returned more than $17 billion to the state of Georgia for education.
All Georgia Lottery profits go to pay for specific educational programs, including Georgia's HOPE Scholarship Program and Georgia's Pre-K Program.
The Powerball is set to be drawn again Saturday night at 10:59 p.m. EST.
Here are some Powerball facts, from the Georgia Lottery:
- Draw Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016
- Estimated Jackpot Amount: $900 million
- Annuity Amount: Jackpot prize paid over 29 years in 30 graduated payments
- Cash Option Amount: Approximately $558 million
- Cost to Play: $2 per play; an additional $1 per play to add the Power Play multiplier
- Drawings: 11 p.m. (ET) every Wednesday and Saturday
- Overall Odds of Winning Any Prize: Approximately 1:24.87
- Odds of Winning Jackpot Prize: Approximately 1:292 million
- Date Jackpot Began Rolling: Nov. 7, 2015
- Number of Rolls: 18
- Last Winning Jackpot Ticket: Nov. 4, 2015 – $144 million jackpot (Tennessee)
- Last #1 Powerball Jackpot: May 18, 2013 – $590.5 million jackpot (Florida winner)