(WTVM) - Wednesday night's $1.5B Powerball jackpot numbers are: 8, 27, 34, 4, 19 and the Powerball is 10.
At least one winning ticket was sold in California.
On Tuesday, the largest Powerball jackpot in its history jumped from $1.4 billion to $1.5 billion. The jackpot began on Nov. 7 and has rolled 19 times.
The potential jackpot winner has two Powerball payout options: the $1.5 billion jackpot prize paid over 29 years in 30 graduated payments; the cash option, which is approximately $930 million.
Powerball tickets are $2 per play. For an additional $1 per play, players can increase non-jackpot prizes with the Power Play option.
POWERBALL FAST FACTS
- Draw Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Estimated Jackpot Amount: $1.5 billion
- Annuity Amount: Jackpot prize paid over 29 years in 30 graduated payments
- Cash Option Amount: Approximately $930 million
- Cost to Play: $2 per play; an additional $1 per play to add the Power Play multiplier
- Drawings: 11 p.m. (ET) every Wednesday and Saturday
- Overall Odds of Winning Any Prize: Approximately 1:24.87
- Odds of Winning Jackpot Prize: Approximately 1:292 million
- Date Jackpot Began Rolling: Nov. 7, 2015
- Number of Rolls: 19
- Last Winning Jackpot Ticket: Nov. 4, 2015 – $144 million jackpot (Tennessee)
- Last #1 Powerball Jackpot: May 18, 2013 – $590.5 million jackpot (Florida winner)
For more information on the Georgia Lottery Corp. and Powerball, please visit:www.galottery.com and www.powerball.com