You can find where you are listed to vote on both the Georgia and Alabama elections offices website.
Here's what you need as you head into your local polling place. For Georgia:
- Proof of Identification: If you're voting in person in GA, you're required to show a current photo ID. Accepted IDs include:
- A GA driver's license (can be expired).
- A valid employee photo ID issued by any entity of the US. Government, or any county or entity of the state.
- A valid U.S. passport.
- A valid U.S. military ID (with photo).
- A valid tribal ID (with photo).
- Any valid photo ID issued by the state or federal government.
- This includes free Voter ID cards.
Here is a list of locations in Muscogee County for the May 24 elections, via the Georgia Secretary of State's website :