OPELIKA, AL (WTVM) - The PGA TOUR's Barbasol Championship returns to Alabama in July at the Lake Course on RTJ Grand National in Opelika.
The Celebrity Pro-Am will be held Wednesday, July 13 and the tournament takes place Thursday, July 14 through Sunday, July 17.
Admission is $20 per person per day. Active and retired military, and children 15 and younger are free.
Pro-Am celebrities included:
- Auburn Football Coach Gus Malzahn
- Baseball legend Tim Hudson - 1997 National Player of the Year for MLB.
- NFL RB & 3 Time Pro Bowl Player Joe Cribbs - 8 seasons
- Former Auburn QB Ben Leard
- Super Bowl XL Champion Kendall Simmons - 8 seasons
- NFL Former Pro Will Herring - 8 seasons
- Retired Major League Baseball Player Gabe Gross - 7 seasons
- Captain of Auburn's 2000 SEC Western Division Team Cole Cubelic
- Aubie will hit first tee shot in Pro-Am at 6:50 a.m.
For more details visit www.barbasolchampionship.com.