Grease fire on Nassau Circle damages Columbus home - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Grease fire on Nassau Circle damages Columbus home

(Source: WTVM) (Source: WTVM)
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) -

Columbus fire crews were on the scene of a structure fire Tuesday evening on Nassau Circle.

The street is off Forest Road in South Columbus.

Officials say it was caused by a grease fire due to someone in the home cooking on the stove, and there was minimal damage to the kitchen near the stove. 

Emergency officials have not confirmed any injuries as a result of the fire.  Stay with News leader 9 on air and online for these updates as they become available.  

Copyright WTVM 2016. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly