COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – In observance of Columbus Day, the Columbus Consolidated Government will suspend all services on Monday, Oct. 10.
The following services will be suspended:
- Waste/Recycle – Monday routes will be collected on Wednesday, Oct. 12 and all other services will be provided o their normal collection day.
- 311 Citizens Service Center
- Landfills – Granite Bluff/Pine Grove
- Parks and Recreation – Park and Recreation facilities are open, but the administrative office will be closed
- Animal Control
- Metra Bus Service – administrative office will be closed
- Recorder’s Court – 8 a.m. session only
- Civic Center – Administration Office will be closed, but the Columbus ice rink will remain open
All regular services and normal hours of operation will resume on Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016, except for garbage service. Normal garbage service will resume on Thursday, Oct. 13.