(WTVM) - Before you flip out and ruin Thanksgiving dinner for your entire family, the long-standing Butterball turkey talk line can help you with any kitchen conundrum.
The first turkey tip line began accepting calls in 1981 - and they've taken million of calls since then.
"Today, cooks want the support they need at the touch of a button, whether they're seeking advice, watching a how-to video, searching on their phone in-store or looking for extra help while in the kitchen," says Butterball.
Even late night talk show Stephen Colbert "helped" with the turkey tip line in a hilarious segment.
Butterball experts are available to answer your questions by phone, online chat and email - talk turkey! 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372). You can even tweet @Butterball or text your questions to 844--877-3456.
24/7 texting help will be available to answer all your turkey questions from Nov. 17-24. In addition, the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line will also be available from Nov. 1 to Dec. 24 in English and Spanish.
Additional avenues to contact Butterball include:
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting Nov.1through Dec.24, 2016, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
For more information, click here.