COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – A Columbus man has been arrested after police found him drugs worth more than $13,000 dollars on Thursday, Dec. 8 around noon.
According to a police report, a detective was contacted by a victim of a theft about tracking their stolen property to an address by GPS.
Officers then discovered 48-year-old Wallace Scott in the 5000 block of Ironstone Drive.
Scott was charged with the following offenses:
- Trafficking in ecstasy (no bond was given)
- Second-degree burglary ($2,500 bond)
- Trafficking marijuana ($2,500 bond)
- 3 counts of possessing a firearm during commission of a crime ($30,000 bond)
- 3 counts of sale/manufacturing controlled substance ($25,000 bond) - Xanax ($7,500 bond), Adderall ($5,000 bond), hydrocodone ($5,000 bond) and cocaine ($5,000 bond)
- Possessing drug related objects ($1,000 bond)
Scott is still in jail and this case has been bound over to Superior Court.