Coroner: Man dies of accidental overdose in Columbus Dollar Tree

Coroner: Man dies of accidental overdose in Columbus Dollar Tree

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - A 36-year-old man was found dead inside a store's bathroom Friday morning, according to Muscogee County Coroner Buddy Bryan.

Bryan said the man was found dead inside the Dollar Tree, located at 3150 Macon Road, and the cause of death is an accidental overdose.

He was pronounced dead at 8:45 a.m. on Friday.

Bryan said he will not know what the man overdosed on until lab results come back.

Copyright 2016 WTVM. All rights reserved.