COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – Atlanta Braves baseball player Chipper Jones is coming to Columbus!
Jones will be on a book tour this April with his new book, Ballplayer.
The player posted to Twitter about the cities he will be visiting including Columbus, Atlanta, Marietta, Birmingham, and Jacksonville.
Chipper Jones will be at Barnes and Noble in Columbus on April 22 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- You must purchase at least one copy of Chipper Jones' new book, Ballplayer to receive a wristband. Wristbands will not be issued to attendees who have not purchased a book. Attendees who have purchased the book at Barnes & Noble prior to the event should show their receipt in order to receive a wristband.
- You must have a wristband to enter the signing line.
- Barnes & Noble Columbus will issue the wristbands to customers on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 22.
- When you are issued your wristband, you will be given a time to come back to line up for the book signing.
- Mr. Jones will up to two copies of his new book Ballplayer per customer (no personal books, memorabilia, promotional, or other non-book items).
- Mr. Jones will not personalize the books.
- Mr. Jones will not be able to accept any gifts.
- Mr. Jones will not be able to pose for photographs at the signing table. Customers may take candid shots from the signing line.