(WTVM) – ABC's Good Morning America has announced its 2017 Summer Concert series lineup.
The 2017 Summer Concert Series returns for the ninth year to Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, home of SummerStage, where music's biggest names will perform live on Fridays. All concerts are free to the public.
The series kicks off on May 19 with award-winning punk rock band Green Day. This group is currently on their Revolution Radio World Tour and they will perform songs from their most recent number one album Revolution Radio.
Here is the lineup:
- May 19 – Green Day (#GreenDayOnGMA)
- May 26 – Florida Georgia Line & Nelly (#FGLonGMA and #NellyOnGMA)
- June 2 – Fifth Harmony (#FifthHarmonyOnGMA)
- June 9 – The Chainsmokers (#ChainsmokersOnGMA)
- June 16 – The Lumineers (#LumineersOnGMA)
- June 23 – Little Big Town (#LittleBigTownOnGMA)
- June 30 – Bebe Rexha – in-studio (#BebeOnGMA)
- July 7 – Big Sean (#BigSeanOnGMA)
- July 14 – Lady Antebellum (#LadyAOnGMA)
- July 21 – Zedd featuring Alessia Cara (#ZeddOnGMA and #AlessiaOnGMA)
- July 28 – Imagine Dragons (#ImagineDragonsOnGMA)
- August 4 – Linkin Park (#LinkinParkOnGMA)
- August 11 – Bleachers (#BleachersOnGMA)
- August 18 – Eric Church (#EricChurchOnGMA)
- August 25 – Paramore (#ParamoreOnGMA)
- September 1 – Jason Derulo (#DeruloOnGMA)