(WTVM) - Enrichment Services Program, Inc. (ESP) is accepting applications for the Early Head Start and Head Start Programs for the 2017-2018 school year.
The Early Head Start Program serves pregnant women, infants, and toddlers from birth through age three. The Head Start Program serves three and four-year-old children, including those with disabilities.
All children participate in a wide range of learning experiences and all families receive supportive services. Transportation is available for Head Start children in some counties.
The following documents are needed to complete an application:
- Expectant Mother’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Current Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- Expectant Mother Proof of Pregnancy
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Child’s/Expectant Mother’s Health Insurance Card
- Proof of Family Income for past 12 months (W-2, 1040, Pay Stubs, Child Support, TANF, SSI)
- Parent Photo I.D
For more information call 706-649-1600, or click here.