COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – Calling all food lovers! U.S. Foods is proud to present the second annual Columbus GA Restaurant Week July 24-30, 2017.
New this year, lunch and brunch are being added. Columbus GA Restaurant Week gives foodies the chance to try prix-fixe menus from over 20 locally owned and operated restaurants in the Columbus area.
The week will showcase Columbus' growing culinary scene by allowing guests a week long of affordable and tasty local eats.
During Columbus GA Restaurant Week, food lovers can indulge in Columbus' culinary scene as restaurants offer pre-fixed, signature menus at exceptional prices.
With over 20 different participating restaurants, each will offer a pre-fixed menu with appetizer, entree and dessert options.
Menus will be at either a $15, $25, or $30 rate and will not include tax, tips, or drinks. Menus will be located online, where guests can view and choose which menu sounds most appealing.
Here are the participating restaurants- click here to view the full menu for each restaurant:
- A New Beginning Restaurant at 2913- A Cusseta Road in Columbus
- B Merrells at 7600 Veterans Parkway in Columbus
- Bare Roots at 105 12th Street in Columbus
- Ben's ChopHouse, Steakhouse & Seafood at 6780 Veterans Parkway in Columbus
- Caffe Amici at 2301 Airport Thruway in Columbus
- Epic Restaurant (reservations required) at 1201 Front Avenue in Columbus
- Ezell's Catfish at 4001 Warm Springs Road in Columbus
- Houlihan's at 800 Front Avenue in Columbus
- Houlihan's at 5351 Sidney Simons Boulevard in Columbus
- Hunters Pub at 11269 GA Hwy. 219 in Hamilton
- MaBellas at 14 W 11th Street in Columbus
- Marks City Grill at 7161 Moon Road in Columbus
- Meritage at 1039 1st Avenue in Columbus
- River & Rail at 1232 Broadway in Columbus
- Smoke Bourbon & BBQ at 1047 Broadway in Columbus
- The Black Cow at 115 12th Street in Columbus
- The Cannon at 1041 Broadway in Columbus
- The Loft at 1032 Broadway in Columbus
- Wicked Hen at 1350 13th Street in Columbus
- Your Pie at 1019 Broadway in Columbus
Those Columbus local hotspots will be showcasing some of their best dishes, sharing their culinary creativity with hungry guests.
Restaurant Week is the time for foodies and non-foodies alike to dine, explore and enjoy all the local eatery's in the Columbus area.