Family of 5 loses everything in Salem mobile home fire - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Family of 5 loses everything in Salem mobile home fire

(Source: Chandler Morgan/WTVM) (Source: Chandler Morgan/WTVM)
(Source: Chandler Morgan/WTVM) (Source: Chandler Morgan/WTVM)
(Source: Chandler Morgan/WTVM) (Source: Chandler Morgan/WTVM)

SALEM, AL (WTVM) – Fire officials responded to a fire in Salem after a mobile home went into flames. 

The home is located in the 1200 block of Lee Road 240. A family of five lost everything in the fire. 

No one was injured in this fire. 

A GoFundMe account has been created to help the family with expenses, click here to learn more about that.

If you would like to donate specific clothing items for the family they are in need of  clothing in these sizes:

  • Adult Small shirts for a teenager and a tween:, pants 10/12 kids and 3/5 kids, shoes 7.5-8 and 5-6 adult.
  • Sizes for a 4 year old toddler, shoes 9.10
  • Adult Medium, female; pants 7/8, shoes 8-8.5
  • Adult Large, Male; pants 32/34, shoes 9.5-10.

Copyright 2017 WTVM. All rights reserved. | For more news, download the WTVM app here.

Powered by Frankly