COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – The Thunder in the Valley Air Show is giving back to Chattahoochee Valley Youth Organizations and charities.
Ten organizations will be presented with donations totaling $50,000 from the 2017 Thunder in the Valley Air Show.
The presentation of checks will place during the "kick-off" planning meeting for the 2018 Thunder in the Valley Air Show on Thursday, Sept. 14.
Checks will be awarded to the following organizations:
- Anne Elizabeth Shepherd Home
- Chattahoochee Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Columbus Ironclad Division
- DeMolays International - Columbus Chapter
- Ft. Benning Santa's Castle
- Jeeah's Hope
- May Institute
- Storybook Farm
- Young Eagles - EAA Chapter 677
For more information about the Thunder in the Valley Air Show click here.