HARRIS COUNTY, GA (WTVM) – A woman is facing more than a dozen charges including child molestation and aggravated sodomy in Harris County.
Melissa Oliver, 41, was arrested on Aug 30 in Hamilton, GA, according to a police report.
Oliver was charged with the following offenses:
- 4 counts of aggravated child molestation
- 4 counts of aggravated sexual battery
- 4 counts of aggravated sodomy
- 4 counts of cruelty to children in the first degree
- 4 counts of furnishing alcohol to a minor
This is a developing story; check back for more updates.