COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – Enrichment Services Program, Inc. will be accepting appointment calls for heating assistance for residents in Muscogee County starting Monday, Jan. 8 at 5 p.m.
Appointments will be taken by telephone only until the allotted appointments have been made. All applicants will be seen at Enrichment Services Program located at 2601 Cross Country Dr. Building C.
You must bring the following items to your appointment:
- For all household members that are 18 or older bring proof of income for all household members for the past 30 days
- Proof of social security numbers for each person in the household
- Last/current month’s heating bill for the household
- Current proof of citizenship or legal immigrant status, state-issued picture ID
- If applying for assistance with gas or propane, the current electricity bill is also needed
- All applicants must meet the federal income poverty guidelines
To make an appointment call (706) 940-4033 on Monday, Jan. 8.