COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - Several roads throughout the Chattahoochee Valley have been closed due to the winter weather.
Drivers are cautioned to drive carefully on shaded roads, bridges and overpasses since they are the most likely to still have ice.
Here is a list of roads still closed due to winter weather conditions:
- Between Buena Vista Rd. and Steam Mill Rd.
- Bridge on 13th St. right lane into Columbus
- 13th St. between 5th St. and 10th St.
- 17th Ave. between 17th St. and 18th St.
- Engineer Rd. blocked from Victory Dr.
- I-85 Northbound in Auburn between mile marker 50 and 57
- All county roads and bridges in Chambers Co., AL until 8:00 a.m. CST
- All county roads and bridges in Lee Co., AL
Here is a list of roads that are open, but icy:
- Beaver Run Rd. between Flat Rock Rd. and Psalmond Rd.
- 12th St. near Veterans Pkwy.
- Manchester Rd. northbound between County Line Rd. and JR Allen
- Manchester Rd. northbound between Warm Springs Rd. and Miller Rd.
- Victory Dr. westbound near Rotary Park
- I-185 northbound, right lane
- I-185 potentially icy on shaded roads, bridges and overpasses
- Hwy 280 potentially icy on shaded roads, bridges and overpasses