COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – Enrichment Services is now accepting applications for the 2018–2019 school year for their Early Head Start and Head Start Programs.
The programs are national early childhood education initiatives that focus on parental engagement, early development, and school readiness.
Both head start programs serve 3 – 4-year-olds, including children with disabilities.
Enrichment Services partners with community agencies to assist with additional services to meet the needs of children and their families.
Applicants can apply in Muscogee County, GA and Russel County/Phenix City, AL.
To enroll a child, the following documents are required to complete an application:
- Child’s/Expectant Mother’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Current Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- Expectant Mother Proof of Pregnancy
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Child’s/Expectant Mother’s Health Insurance Card
- Proof of Family Income for past 12 months (W-2, 1040, Pay Stubs, Child Support, TANF, SSI)
- Parent Photo I.D
For more information, click here.