CHAMBERS COUNTY, AL (WTVM) - Two suspects were arrested in Chambers County on drug-related charges Wednesday, March 14.
Kenneth Ballard and Jeremy Cofield were located on property in Wadley, Alabama as local law enforcement officers and state agents of the Alabama Drug Enforcement Task Force executed a search warrant.
The suspects were charged with the following:
- Unlawful manufacture of a controlled substance
- Unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
- Forbidden to possess a firearm
- Illegal purchase of pseudoephedrine by a drug offender
The investigation is ongoing and more charges may follow.