If your computer displays the "*This feature is not supported for your system configuration" message when trying to enter the "Win free golf on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail" online form, then your browser is not supported by our online form system.
Instead of the online form, send the text below by regular email. Simply cut and paste the text into your email body and complete the information required. You will need to provide the 3 Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses that were named among America's 50 Toughest by Golf Digest in their March 2007 edition.
Send the email to email@example.com with "Free RTJ golf entry" as the email Subject.
Cut and paste this text into your email and complete.
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTVM-TV, located at 1909 Wynnton Road, Columbus, Georgia 31906 and Sunbelt Golf Corporation, 167 Sunbelt Parkway, Birmingham, Alabama 35211 (collectively, "Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 5:00 pm CST on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 and ends at 6:00 pm CST on Friday, February 23, 2007. Entries must be received by 6:00 pm CST on Friday, February 23, 2007. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who live in a household located in WTVM-TV's viewing area (as defined by WTVM-TV), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTVM-TV, Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, and Sunbelt Golf Corporation and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per e-mail address and household will be qualified, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 5:00 pm CST on Tuesday, February 20, 2007, individuals must log on to wtvm.com and complete the online entry form. Entries must be received by 6:00 pm CST on Friday, February 23, 2007 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to up-load, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). The prize consists of a round of golf (18 holes) for 2 persons (including a golf cart) at 1 of the 3 Robert Trent Jones Courses to be correctly listed on the entry form as stated in Rule 5, below. The approximate retail value ranges from $116 to $272, depending on the golf course and the date of play. All incidental expenses, including but not limited to, food, transportation and beverages are the sole responsibility of the winners. Tee times must be reserved in advance and are contingent upon availability. Winner(s) must play the round of golf on or before February 23, 2008.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. A total of 10 prizes will be awarded. To enter viewers must log onto the website listed in Rule 3, above. Click on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail ad. Contestants are required to provide their name, complete address, phone number, email address, and list the three Robert Trent Jones Courses ranked amongst the Golf Digest's fifty toughest golf courses. Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing from the entries with the correct answers.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within fifteen days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by June 30, 2007 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Sponsor(s) will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from the Sponsor(s) if the Sponsors report any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that the Sponsor(s) and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Sponsor(s). In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsor(s) are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, visit wtvm.com between February 27- March 12, 2007.
The Northern Little League Girl's Softball Team is on their way to Clarksville Tennessee Friday afternoon to play in a regional tournament.More >>
Former Opelika quarterback Jake Bentley enjoyed a lot of success his first year at South Carolina. WTVM caught up with him as he prepares to build on that success in his sophomore season.More >>
Former Opelika quarterback Jake Bentley enjoyed a lot of success his first year at South Carolina. WTVM caught up with him as he prepares to build on that success in his sophomore season. Hear his thoughts on the upcoming season, former coach Brian Blackmon, and what it will take for South Carolina to take the next step and compMore >>
Football season is right around the corner, but before teams take the field, they'll approach the stage for SEC Media Days.More >>