Columbus Fire Department are investigating how a dryer caused a 3rd floor apartment on Victory Drive to catch fire sunday night.
The fire department says that around 7 P.M. last night, that a fire on the 3rd floor was caused by a dryer unit but do not know how it exactly caught on fire. The Apartments are located on North Lumpkin Road. No one was seriously injured in the fire. The sprinkler system put out the fire but caused water damage to nearby apartments and several apartments below the apartment on fire.