No gas? Dial-a-ride or catch the bus!

Getting around without a car is a little easier for local residents. Russell County and Muscogee County have both extended routes.

If you live outside Russell County and need to make runs to the grocery store or the doctor's office in town, you can to dial-a-ride at 334-749-9092.

In Muscogee County, a similar service is provided for those with disabilities. You can a reserve a ride by calling (706) 225-4596. For Muscogee County's bus schedule, check out Metra online.