Happy Halloween: Trick-or-treat hours in the Chattahoochee Valley
COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - The season of all things spooky is finally here, and with that we can all start thinking about our Halloween plans.
As we know, Halloween falls on a Sunday this year - and cities and counties in the Chattahoochee Valley are suggesting times for trick-or-treating to take place!
Below is a list of counties and times for trick-or-treating:
- Auburn: Annual Downtown trick-or-treat will take place Oct. 31, from 6-8 p.m.
- Chattahoochee County: Trick-or-treating will take place Saturday, October 30, from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Eufaula: The city will recognize Halloween on October 31 with trick-or-treating hours running from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Harris County: Trick-or-treating will take place on Saturday, October 30 from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Lafayette: Trick or treating takes place on October 30 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Muscogee County: Mayor Skip Henderson suggests that trick-or-treating take place on Saturday, October 30, from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Opelika: Trick-or-treating will take place on Thursday, October 28, from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Phenix City: Trick-or-treating should take place Sunday, Oct. 31 between the hours of 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST
- Valley: Trick-or-treating is strongly encouraged to take place Saturday, October 30 from 6 - 8 p.m. EST
Counties and cities will be added to the list as they release their trick-or-treating hours.
Copyright 2021 WTVM. All rights reserved.