LIST: Fall festivities in the Chattahoochee Valley
COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - We’re almost halfway through the month of October, and we can’t believe it! That’s only 15 days to partake in fall festivities in the Chattahoochee Valley.
Whether you’re into festivals or haunted houses, we’ve got you covered. Below is a list of events that will have you feeling fall-tastic!
- October 11 - 17: Georgia National Fair
- 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. | 401 Larry Walker Pkwy. Perry, Ga. | Food Vendors, Fair Rides, Farm Animals, Live Music | Home and Fine Arts | Adults $15 / Seniors $10 / Kids 10 + under - FREE
- October 15 - 31: Pumpkins at Callaway
- 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. | Callaway Gardens | The Enchanted Pumpkin Forest, Sunflower Lane, Mini Golf Glow, Pumpkin Tree, Pumpkin Tunnel, Pumpkin Emporium, Pumpkin Art Garden, food and drinks | Purchase tickets here!
- October 15 - 30: Pope’s Haunted Farm
- 7:30 p.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST | Lee Rd 724 in Salem, Ala. | Haunted Hayride (Never Sleep Again), Haunted Barn (Don’t Breathe), Haunted Forest (The Dark Rabbit Hole) | Purchase tickets here!
- October 15 - 30: Haunted Hollow, LLC
- 7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST | 12568 Lee Road 279, Valley, Ala. | Finn’s Funeral Home, Spinal Tap and Clown Town, The Village of the Dead | All three haunts for $35
- October 15 - 31: Sleepy Hollow
- 7:30 p.m. - 12:55 a.m. EST | 929 Co Rd 14, Auburn, Ala. | Psycho Path, Clown Cabin, RIP Ride | $15 each attraction, $40 together
- October 15: Spooktacular Trunk or Treat 2021
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. | 400 4th St, Columbus, Ga. | Citizens of Columbus and surrounding areas can parade safely through our CCG Glow of Lights display with inflatables, and various decorated vendors giving away free candy
- October 16: Fall Festival at Old Town
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. | 8201 Veterans Parkway | Live music, food trucks, petting zoo + games
- October 16: Adventure Pups Small Businesses Fall Festival
- 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. | 3921 Almond Rd., Fortson, Ga. | Painting pumpkins, making scarecrows, two large fenced-in dog parks, photo opportunities | RSVP at 630-518-0307
- October 16 - 31: 2021 Fall Daze Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. | Oakhurst Farm at Jones Cross Rd. in West Point, Ga. | 4-Acre Corn Maze-Kiddie Corn Maze, Pumpkin Pickin’, Small Animal Petting Zoo, Barrel Train, Interactive Hayride through Large Animal Corral, Look-Out Tower, Cotton & Flower Patch, Honey Bee Display, and more! | Admission $10 / Military + First Responders $8 / Seniors $5
- October 21 - 31: Columbus Greater Fair
- Hours vary each day | 400 4th St, Columbus, Ga. | Food vendors, fair rides, games and more! | Armband prices vary day to day | Click HERE for more details.
- October 23: Uptown’s Fall Food Truck Festival
- 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Woodruff Park and Dillingham Bridge | Over 30 gourmet food and beer trucks | $5 online
- October 24: FPC Fall Festival
- 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. | 1100 First Ave., Columbus, Ga. | Trunk-or-treating, hayrides, yard games, inflatable obstacle courses, pumpkin decorating, food and drinks
- October 30: Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat
- Epworth United Method Church in Phenix City | 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. | Hayrides, Candy, Games, Prizes, Cupcake Walk, Trunk or Treat
What event are you most excited to participate in? We just can’t decide!
Copyright 2021 WTVM. All rights reserved.